General rules for native speakers and site members
- We provide one new topic to discuss per day.
- Your responses should consist of your personal opinion on conversation questions and your questions to other people.
- Your text answers should be duplicated by an audio recording.
- You can send 1 detailed direct reply on a native speaker’s post and make unlimited replies to posts from other people within 1 day.
- Only native speakers can publish topics for a discussion.
- Native speakers always reply to your direct answers – they correct your mistakes, voice your text, and give an answer to your question.
- Insults and impolite communication are prohibited.
Conditions of use
- For each language chat (e.x. English Natives.Chat, German Natives.Chat…) you should buy a separate subscription.
- Your subscription will be activated automatically after the purchase is completed.
- Manual renewal of the subscriptions: at the end of the subscription period, your subscription will NOT be renewed. You should buy another subscription. Till that moment all your information within Natives.Chat continues to be accessible, but you lose the ability to reply to topics. After you’ll complete a new purchase it will be activated.
- Automatic renewal of the subscriptions: at the end of the subscription period, your subscription will be renewed automatically. If you cancel your subscription all your information within Natives.Chat continues to be accessible, but you lose the ability to reply to topics. After you’ll complete a new purchase it will be activated.
- The price of the subscription is valid until canceled and is automatically applied with each renewal. If you cancel your subscription, the current subscription price shown on the site will be applied.
- Active subscription can’t be temporarily paused.
- We do not offer a free trial period.
- We offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Any account within Natives.Chat can’t be deleted. When publishing your replies at Natives.Chat you give all rights for voice records and texts to Natives.Chat.
- We do not need your personal data. You can use a nickname instead of a real name – it’s up to you.