Practice English with native speakers at Natives.Chat
24/7, methodist-directed, asynchronous audio chat hosting native speakers where all the necessary skills are developed: speaking, listening, pronunciation, writing, and reading.
What is Natives.Chat?
All reviews were submitted by our active members. You can learn more about their activity at Natives.Chat by clicking their nicknames on the Reviews page.
Comparison with other services
Here is a short list of the most frequent questions. A full list you will find in our FAQ section.
A topic post is a message from a native speaker that contains a link to the main video for a discussion and opinion of the native speaker about this topic in the typed and audible form.
For each topic post, a native speaker creates a new separate topic.
- Listen and read: get acquainted with the materials in the topic (video, text, audio recording).
- Write: think about the proposed topic and then write your personal opinion and questions to other participants.
- Record audio: make an audio recording of your complete answer (your opinion and questions).
- Invite all native speakers of the language to work on your answer: add to your answer the code without spaces @english.natives or @french.natives and etc. (you need to change the code according to the name of the language you are learning).
- Post your answer.
- Get feedback on your answer from Native speakers:
- Pay attention to errors and correct forms of words and sentences given by the native speaker.
- Listen to a native speaker who reads your answer without error.
- Download an audio file with a voiced answer, transfer it to your phone in a folder with all such recordings and listen to it before going to bed and immediately after waking up. Through these personal recordings you will make natives’ pronunciation personal.
Members who have paid for a subscription, as well as users with free access, can ask their questions in the Support section.
Our working language is English, but we also can use Google translate. Before creating a new topic, please, check other topics – you may be lucky to find a solution there.
We answer questions within 24 hours.